Charles D. Mandracchia
Charles D. Mandracchia is a 1988 graduate of Villanova School of Law and the founder and managing partner of Mandracchia Law, LLC. He is a seasoned attorney practicing in both Federal and State Courts.
Mr. Mandracchia began his career representing developers in commercial litigation and land development along with being a part-time Public Defender where he learned how to be a zealous advocate in the courtroom. His career blossomed in commercial litigation where he does most of his legal work but he never lost his zeal for the criminal courtroom.
Charles Mandracchia understands that whether you represent an individual, large corporation or a small business in commercial matters, they are all managed by people who can find themselves or family members on the wrong side of the law. Therefore, he makes sure the firm has the experience and expertise to represent them with extremely qualified and zealous representation, in commercial law and if necessary criminal law.
Areas of practice
• Commercial law
• Commercial and civil litigation
• Criminal law
• Personal injury
Admitted to practice
• Pennsylvania Supreme Court, 1988
• New Jersey Supreme Court, 1990
• U.S. District Court of New Jersey, 1990
• U.S. District Court, Eastern & Middle Districts of Pennsylvania, 1990
• U.S. Court of Appeals, 3rd Circuit, 1992
• U.S. Supreme Court, 2002
• J.D., Villanova University, 1988
• B.A., Villanova University, 1985