Is the loss of a loved one someone else’s fault?
If a loved one died due to someone’s careless, negligent or malicious action, then you may have a legal claim for wrongful death. Some of the actions that could result in a wrongful death are:
- Vehicular accident
- Workplace accident
- Medical malpractice
- Unsafe premises
- Defective product
- Criminal act
Our Wrongful Death lawyers in Montgomery County can help
The loss of a loved one is overwhelming. The best that the legal system can do for the victim’s family is to hold the responsible parties liable for monetary compensation. At Mandracchia Law LLC, we know that there can be no price tag for human life. But there is a price tag for the damages that a victim’s family suffers, including:
- Funeral expenses
- Medical and hospital expenses of the victim
- Loss of the victim’s expected earnings
- Loss of pension benefits for the survivors
- Loss of medical coverage for the survivors
- Loss of inheritance
- Pain and suffering of the victim
- Pain and suffering of the survivors
- Loss of financial support, care, protection and companionship
Additionally, in limited cases punitive damages may be assessed against those responsible for the wrongful death.
Proving a wrongful death claim
The injury attorneys in Montgomery County of Mandracchia Law LLC win wrongful death cases by proving that:
- The victim’s death was caused by the defendant’s action or failure to act
- The defendant was negligent in these actions or strictly liable for the victim’s death
- There are survivors, such as a spouse, children, parents or others who depended on the victim for financial support
- The victim’s death resulted in monetary damage to the survivors
Don’t wait until it’s too late — contact our Montgomery County personal injury law firm to maximize your compensation
The law limits the time you have to file a wrongful death claim so it is important to talk to a qualified attorney as soon as possible. Our attorneys take immediate action to preserve evidence and determine those responsible for your loved one’s death. We may negotiate with opposing counsel and defendants’ insurance companies to achieve a fair settlement. If a settlement is not in your best interest, we’ll take your case to trial seeking a favorable jury verdict.
Aggressive and effective Montgomery County personal injury lawyers who advocate for our clients
Mandracchia Law LLC is a multi-state law practice that focuses individual attention on each client and case. Our personal injury law firm in Montgomery County proudly offers ethical, aggressive and knowledgeable representation.
Our unique team approach allows clients to benefit from our attorneys’ combined experience of more than 100 years. To speak with one of our Montgomery County injury lawyers about your wrongful death claim or other legal matter, call 610-584-0700 today, or contact us online.
Mandracchia Law LLC is located in Montgomery County, serving clients in Montgomery County, Berks County, and the suburban Philadelphia area.