If you are injured in a fall caused by someone’s negligence, our slip and fall attorneys in Montgomery County can help you recover compensation
Property owners have a legal duty to make sure that their properties are maintained for the safety of others. A slip and fall accident in Montgomery County can occur when floors, sidewalks, stairs and other walked-on surfaces are not properly maintained, such as when:
- Ice and snow is left on sidewalks, steps and driveways
- Impediments such as tree roots, cracks and uneven sidewalks are not removed or repaired
- Spills are not promptly cleaned up
- Objects are left on stairways
- Structural defects are not repaired
- Stairways and walkways are poorly lit
- Elevators and escalators are not properly maintained
The Centers for Disease Control reports that more than one million people suffer slip and fall injuries in the U.S. each year. Our Montgomery County slip and fall injury attorneys offer a free consultation to discuss:
- The negligence of the property owner and/or manager
- How that negligence may have caused your injury
- What your damages are
You may have a legal right to compensation. The Montgomery County slip and fall lawyers at Mandracchia Law LLC help maximize your recovery for damages such as:
- Medical bills
- Pain and suffering
- Long-term care
- Lost wages
- Loss of future earning capacity
- Loss of companionship
Aggressive and effective Montgomery County slip and fall injury lawyers who advocate for our clients
Mandracchia Law LLC is a multi-state law firm that focuses individual attention on each client and case. Our personal injury attorneys proudly offer ethical, aggressive and knowledgeable representation to victims of slips and falls in Montgomery County.
Our unique team approach allows clients to benefit from our attorneys’ combined experience of more than 100 years. To speak with a Montgomery County slip and fall attorney about your accident or other legal matter, call 610-584-0700 today, or contact us online.
Mandracchia Law LLC is located in Montgomery County, serving clients in Montgomery County, Berks County, and the suburban Philadelphia area.